If you are at this site, it’s likely because I’ve personally invited you here to download and review one of these books. Please don’t share this URL, and please, if you can: buy a copy of the book. Except for Cultures of Financialization, I have so far only worked with small, independent radical presses like Zed, Pluto, Fernwood and Between the Lines, and they need our support!
- (unproofed, advanced reader edition) Max Haiven, Art After Money, Money After Art: Creative Strategies Against Financialization, forthcoming August 2018: https://maxhaiven.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/haiven_aammaa_proofs.pdf
- Max Haiven, Cultures of Financialization: Fictitious Capital in Popular Culture and Everyday Life, 2014: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9pjojmnl1efk9r/HAIVEN-CulturesofFinancialization-web.pdf?dl=0
- Buy from Palgrave Macmillan
- Max Haiven and Alex Khasnabish, The Radical Imagination: Social Movement Research in the Age of Austerity, 2014: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzaveipufe926qt/HAIVENKHASNABISH-RadicalImagination-PROOF.pdf?dl=0
- Max Haiven, Crises of Imagination, Crises of Power: Capitalism, Creativity and the Commons, 2014: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f91dylpu937hf28/HAIVEN-CrisesofImagination-web.pdf?dl=0