We are pleased to launch The Order of Unmanageable Risks: A Podcast about Capitalism and Anxiety on June 15 at 9am EST, 2pm BST.
Join hosts Max Haiven and Aris Komporozos-Athanasiou over on YouTube for a brief discussion of the podcast’s objectives and main themes, as well as a rundown of the episodes so far:
* James Bridle (on technology and uncertainty)
* Esther Leslie (on emojis and capitalism)
* Alana Lentin (on racist anxieties)
* Hari Sewell (on racism and mental health)
* Arjun Appadurai (coming soon – on finance and risk)
More episodes are scheduled! All are free to listen online, download or subscribe at http://anxious.community
The Order of Unmanageable Risks is produced by the Common Anxieties Research Project and supported by RiVAL: the ReImagining Value Action Lab and the UCL Institute of Advanced Studies.
Links to the YouTube stream and archived video will be posted at http://anxious.community